Sunday, May 2, 2010

End of April Update

April wasn't super productive for me, but I did make headway on some of my goals.

16.  I only journaled 2 times this month instead of five, so I'll have to try better next month.

20.  Finished two more books getting my total to 6/50

24.  I've been searching for jobs every week.  I had an interview this month but didn't get the job, and I'm still waiting to hear back from another school district.

37.  I saw a few new movies this month, which I blogged about already.  My total is up to 9/26

40.  I have managed to keep up with the goal of have a tv-free night once a week

42.  I cooked two new recipes this month, jalapeño poppers, and Chicken Marsala, bringing my total to 4/20

44.  I cooked once a week while I was at home.  I went away one week during April, but other than that I've been cooking away for my family.

49.  This month's date with Justin was pretty low key.  We went to a flea market and then out to lunch at the Skylark diner.

61.  I got the first of three shots for the HPV vaccine, so I'm on my way to completing this goal.

63.  I went to my two different doctors to discuss my current medical concerns.  I could check this off now, but I'm going to wait to see if I want to go back for bloodwork to see if I have rheumatoid arthritis, since I put that off at the last doctor's visit.

64.  I am doing very well with my goal to find techniques for managing anxiety.  I am in physical therapy for some of my physical symptoms.  I've been getting more into breathing exercises and meditation.  Also, the doctor gave me an herbal supplement to help.  I am not going to mark this complete yet, as I'm also working on a self-help program through the book When Panic Attacks that I think will help me.

72.  I recorded four more flip videos of the various birthday celebrations for my sister, bringing my total to

92.  I have finished week 2 of the 200 sit up challenge program.

94.  I've been doing well with walking, getting through week 4 of the 12 week program.

No comments:

Post a Comment