Friday, July 2, 2010

Some new completed goals!

I was busy getting goals completed in June, which makes me feel good about my list progress.

The first is goal number 2: Find a geocache.
This was actually much harder than I thought it would be.  That might be because I was using my dad's old handheld GPS which I had never used before, but I think it was really due to inexperience.  Justin and I attempted to find two caches at Roundtop park.  The first one got us completely lost, off the path, and in fear of poison ivy and ticks.  The second one was off of a path, and we actually found something!  I'm not sure it is the thing we were looking for, but I'm going to count this as a successful completion.

The second complete goal is goal number 33: Go to a Concert
My sister, parents and I saw Rob Thomas perform at golf tournament held in our town.  There were so many people there and it was a really great show.  I have never been a big fan of Rob Thomas.  I enjoy his music and think he has a good voice, but I've never gone out of my way to listen to him.  However, it is very different to see someone perform live.  He was energetic and you could tell he loved making music.  It was a really fun night.



Finally, I completed goal number 32:  Go to a sporting event.
Justin and I went to a Binghamton Mets baseball game last Tuesday.  It was two-for-Tuesday, so beer was cheaper.  There were also fireworks at the end.  Best of all, the Mets won!  There was a grand slam in the third inning that put them way ahead of the other team.

No comments:

Post a Comment