Friday, July 2, 2010

Final June Update

I made pretty good progress in June!

2.  Completed finding a geocache!

16. I only journaled 4/5 times this month.

22.  I recently finished reading Sense and Sensibility and Sea Monsters and Harmless and Boy Meets Boy


32. Went to a Mets game to complete this goal.

33. Went to a Rob Thomas concert to complete this goal

35.  I recently decided on a bunch of shows to drop next tv season.  I still need to decide what new shows to try.

40.  I succeeded in being tv free once a week

42.  I made two new recipies.  One was Wine chicken with Shallots, which was delicious.  The other was Phyllo-wrapped chicken, which was also very good.

44.  I continued to cook at home once a week

49.  The night at the Mets game was our date night for the month

50.  I am considering my goal to move out of my parents' house in progress because Justin and I just signed the lease for our own apartment!  We will be fully moved in by August.

70.  So far I am up to a total of 10 days doing something outside this summer, which is a good start.

78.  I went to a park one time, so I may do this goal this summer.

92.  I finished week 5 of my sit ups, and did my exhaustion test.  I was able to do 83 sit-ups in one go!

No comments:

Post a Comment