Saturday, January 16, 2010

35. Cut down number of tv shows I watch by 1/3

I consider this goal complete when/if: At the end of 1001 days I can say that I watch up to 24 hours of worth of shows I watch, rather than the 35.5 I watch now. I can watch new shows, but old shows have to be cut out to make room.

Why it's on my list: I obviously watch too much tv. The 35.5 hours I watch now are not every week, and are spread throughout fall, winter, and summer seasons, but it is still too much. I need to have fewer ways to waste my time.

This goal will be tracked by various posts in this blog

Current list of tv shows:



Lost
.5Modern Family
.5Cougar Town
.5How I Met Your Mother
.5The Big Bang Theory
Fringe
Bones
Lie to Me
Psych
Greek
Chuck
Burn Notice
.5The Office
Survivor
.5Community
Law and Order SVU
Amazing Race
Glee
Grey’s Anatomy
Royal Pains
.5 Raising Hope
The Defenders
The Whole Truth
.5 The League
The Good Guys
the forgotten
Top Chef
Project Runway
.5The Soup
America’s Next Top Model
Flashforward
Celebrity Apprentice
2 American Idol
V
Mercy
Brothers and Sisters
Desperate Housewives
24
1.5SNL
Heroes
Toddlers and Tiaras
.5Say Yes to the Dress
Private Practice
Models of the Runway
Tool Academy
Parks and Rec

Goal Status: complete (22.5/24) hours

No comments:

Post a Comment