Saturday, January 16, 2010

42. Make 20 new recipes

I consider this goal complete when/if: I have completely cooked or baked 20 recipes that I never have made before

Why this is on my list: I love cooking, and trying out new things. This will have me looking through my cookbooks and other places for good recipes I've never tried

This goal will be tracked through occasional posts on this blog:
1.Grilled Bread with bacon and egg
2. Irish Meat Pies
3. JalapeƱo poppers
4. Chicken Marsala
5. Onion Rings
6. Turkey Sloppy Joes
7. Sweet Potato Fries
8. Philly Cheese Steak
9.  Jerk Chicken with Asparagus and Cauliflower
10. Smoky BBQ beef sandwiches
11. Mexican Lasagna
12. Wine Chicken with Shallots
13. Phyllo Chicken
14. Rocco's Mac and Cheese
15. Black bean soup with guacamole
16.  Ina Garten's Chicken Piccata
17. Lentil Roasted Garlic Soup
18. Ina Garten's Orange carrots
19.  Ina Garten's Fruit parfaits
20.  Rocco's French Onion Soup
Goal Status: in progress (20/20)

No comments:

Post a Comment