Saturday, January 16, 2010

46. Try 20 new kinds of beer

I will consider this goal complete if/when: At the end of 1001 days I have tried 20 new beers that I've never had before

Why this goal is on my list: I love beer, but I've been sticking with a lot of the same stuff recently.  Hopefully this will get me thinking more about what I'm buying or ordering

I will update the progress of this goal through blog posts here

Goal progress: Complete (20/20)
1. Double Dog Double Pale Ale
2. Local Gold Ale
3. Twice Bitten Barleywine
4. Fresh Powder Milk Stout
5. Moose Island Ale
6. Lake Placid IPA
7. Ubu Ale
8. Saratoga Lager
9. Saranac Black and Tan
10. Maudite Ale
11. Blanche de Chambly
12.  Trois Pistoles
13.  Old Slugger
14.  Nine Man Ale
15. Benchwarmer
16. Strike Out
17. Backyard IPA
18. Pride of Milford
19. Witte
20. Hennepin

No comments:

Post a Comment