Friday, June 4, 2010

(Late) End of May Update.

Progress since the last update:

Complete!
45. Go to 10 new restaurants.  I finished this when Justin and I were in Corning.  We went to Thali of India for lunch.  It was great.  I hadn't had Indian food in a few years and was really craving it.

In progress:

16.  I journaled 5 times this month

20.  I finished The Kite Runner and Their Eyes Were Watching God


21.  I finished The Hobbit


22.  I finished The Book Thief by Markus Zusak, and The River Between Us by Richard Peck


37.  I watched my S movie: Signs


40.  I had a tv free night in all but one week of May

42.  I cooked Jerk Chicken with Asparagus and Cauliflower, which I took a picture of:

44.  I cooked at home 3/4 weeks because I didn't cook this week.

49.  For our date Justin spent a day in Corning, NY.  We went shopping at all the local shops and had fabulous Indian food.

51.  I shopped at a few local businesses in Corning, including buying something from Market Street Coffee and Tea

92.  I am restarting my sit-ups at week 3 because I lapsed a little bit and want to build my strength up more before continuing.

94.  I've completely stopped walking the past few weeks so I'll have to get back into it

No comments:

Post a Comment