Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Mid-June Update

16.  I have written in my journal 3 times so far this month, so I'm on track for that goal.


21.  I read The Incorrigible Children of Ashton Place, Book 1: The Mysterious Howling by Maryrose Wood, and A Wizard of Earthsea by Ursula K. Le Guin


22.  I read Goose Girl by Shannon Hale


41.  Amy, Justin and I had a game night on Saturday.  It was a lot of fun, and we got to play lots of board games.


42. I cooked two new recipes so far.  The firs twas BBQ beef sandwiches, which I made in a crock pot.  They were smoky and tasty.  The second was Mexican lasagna.  It was really easy and tasted pretty good!


44.  I cooked at home on the 9th and 16th, although I missed one week.


61.  I got my second HPV vaccine shot.  Only one more to go!


66.  I'm just about ready to say this one is complete.  I have almost fully converted to Curly Girl.  I wash my hair differently, and dry it differently.  It has gotten much curlier.  So far this month I tried two of the recipes.  I used lemon and baking soda in recipes to clean my hair.  I'm just waiting to see if I can get a Deva style hair cut before I call this one complete.


70.  So far I have done something outside 6 times this month.


75.  I went to another local event: the Apalachin Field Days.  My dad and I worked in the balloon dart booth to benefit challenger baseball.


92.  I am on week 5 out of 6 of my sit ups plan.  I think I may have to repeat the last two weeks a few times before I am ready to do 200 sit ups though.


94.  I finished week 6/12 of my walking.


Finally:  I decided to get rid of goals 38.  Make a list of 100 things I want to see, and 39.  See 20 of them.  I took this goal from someone else's list, and it isn't really resonating with me.  I still am doing the other goal of making a list of things I want to learn about.  I will update when I have replacements for these goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment