Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Final March update

I did pretty well getting through what I wanted to do this month. I haven't finished another goal completely yet, but I have good progress for some.

10. I've sorted through my pictures from England. I have about 200 I want to print, and it will probably cost at least $50.00 to do that, so I'm going to work on saving money.

16. I actually journaled five times this month! It didn't even seem that hard, so go me!

20. I finished another adult book: The Paradise Snare by A. C. Crispin.  I'll write an entry about it soon.

22.  I read another YA book which I'm counting as my "G" book:  Pride and Prejudice and Zombies by Jane Austen and Seth Grahame-Smith.  Again, I'll create a book entry soon.

24.  I kept up with my job searching.  I even went to a job fair for educators.  This past Monday I had a job interview, and I have another scheduled for mid-April

26.  I organized my professional development papers from grad school in a nice binder, separated by type of information.

35.  I ranked my tv shows by how much I like them so that when I start cutting them out it's easier

40.  I had a tv free night every week, which I always enjoy.

42.  I am going to cook a new recipe today, so I will probably post pictures later.  I am making meat pies, which are kind of like English pasties.

43. I bought binder sleeves for my recipes and organized my printed recipes in my binder

44.  Cook at home once a week.  I usually cook on Wednesdays, of which there were five in March.  I cooked on 4/5 of these weeks, which is still pretty good.

45.  Another restaurant that was new to me:  Carrabas Italian Grill.  I really enjoyed it.  We had Sangria to drink, which was yummy.  It was Friday in lent so I had spicy fish chowder and then manicotti.  Toped it all off with delicious tira mi su, a pick me up indeed!

46.  Justin and I also tried another beer.  We bought a six-pack of Saratoga Lager, which I thought was pretty good

49.  Justin and I had our date night to celebrate his 25th birthday.  We went out to TGI Friday's for dinner and drank girly drinks.  We then went to Barnes and Noble and wandered around a bit.

67.  I am not going to do my Wii fit or yoga goal yet, instead I've started to tackle some of the new goals I added on.

94.  I have started my new walking goal by completing week 1 of the 12-week program.  I am now in the middle of week 2.  For the most part I am walking 15 to 20 minutes a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment