Saturday, January 16, 2010

47. Make a conscious effort to speak louder and be heard the first time I say something

I consider this goal complete if/when: I feel that people are asking me to repeat myself less often, and I feel more confident in speaking with others after 1001 days

Why this is on my list: This is one of my least measurable goals, but I thought it was important to include.  I tend to shy away in conversations, and not speak up.  Often times I think I am speaking loud enough to be heard, but I'm really not.  I need to practice enunciating and projecting my voice.  I think I could also improve my assertive body language, to assert my presence in a conversation.

I will update the progress of this goal through blog updates here

Goal status: in progress

No comments:

Post a Comment