Saturday, January 16, 2010

21. Read children’s chapter books by authors starting with every letter from A-Z

I consider this goal complete when/if: At the end of 1001 days I have read 26 children's books -- by authors whose lasts names begin with each letter of the alphabet.

Why it's on my list: I am going to be a school librarian and I want to continue reading children's literature in preparation.

This goal will be tracked by various posts in this blog


Goal Status: To Do (13/26)
A
Barry, Dave Peter and the Star Catchers
Cooper, Susan.  Over Sea, Under Stone
D
E
Ferris, Jean.  Once Upon a Marigold  
Gaiman, Neil Coraline
Henkes, Kevin. Olive's Ocean
I
J
Korman, Gordon One False Note
Le Guin Ursula, A Wizard of Earthsea
Martin, Ann M.  A Corner of the Universe
N
Osborne, Mary Pope The Magic Tree House book 1
Paterson, Katherine.  Bread and Roses Too
Q
Riordan, Rick. Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The lightning Thief
S
Tolkien, J. R. R. The Hobbit
U
V
Wood, Maryrose.  The Incorrigible Children of Ashton Place, Book 1: The Mysterious Howling
X
Y
Z

No comments:

Post a Comment